The Nonconventional Technologies Review (Revista de Tehnologii Neconvenţionale) is a scientific engineering journal published by Editura Politehnica din Timișoara on behalf of the Romanian Association for Nonconventional Technologies (Asociaţia Română pentru Tehnologii Neconvenţionale – ARTN - www.artn.ro), which has started in 1997, with trimestrial appearance. The publication is addressed to all engineers and scientists interested in Nonconventional Technologies.
This review publishes original scientific papers about machining by means of nonconventional technologies, such as EDM (Electrical Discharge Machining), Ultrasonic, Chemical and Electro-Chemical Erosion, Rapid Prototyping, Selective Laser Sintering etc, preferably written in English.
All manuscripts are peer reviewed. The journal does not charge the authors any fees.
The journal is Open Access and adheres to the principles of the Budapest Open Access Initiative: the journal allow readers to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of its articles and allow readers to use them for any other lawful purpose.
The journal is indexed in ProQuest, EBSCOhost, DOAJ, Index Copernicus, Google Scholar and CAB Abstracts
ISSN codes are: Print: ISSN 2359-8646; On-line: ISSN 2359-8654.
- Basic physical phenomena and processes of the nonconventional procedures
- Experimental research for nonconventional processing technologies;
- Micro and nanotechnologies and materials for complex processes;
- Nonconventional and additive approaches for quick response manufacturing;
- Nonconventional technologies management and other nonconventional processes;
- Nonconventional forms of energy and low carbon systems;
- Additive manufacturing and 3D printing;
- Manufacturing using composite materials;
- Nonconventional approaches to product design and manufacturing;
- Digital transformation of nonconventional technologies;
- Nonconventional technologies for sustainable production;
- Education and management approaches in the field of nonconventional technologies;
- Technologies for industry;
- The intersection of nonconventional technologies and other domains
The journal is published by Editura POLITEHNICA (POLITEHNICA Publishing House): https://www.editurapolitehnica.upt.ro/en/ on behalf of ARTN: www.artn.ro.
Address: Bd. V. Pârvan, nr. 2B, Timișoara RO 300223, Phone: +40-256-404677, Email: email@example.com
The previous site (with updated issue archive) can be found here: http://revtn.ro/_legacy/.
For expedited communication, please send the articles (PDF and Word formats) and the signed and scanned Agreement to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org