VIBRATION DIAGNOSTIC OF A ROTATING MACHINE
The main goal of observing vibrations of rotating parts is to get information on the operational and technical status, with the goal of securing strategic planning and maintenance management. An important part of this process becomes the assessment of the status and progression of vibrations during the use of given machine. It is necessary to bear in mind that vibrations on rotating machines are closely related to dynamic straining parts like e.g. bearings, gears. In the experimental section, sizes of vibration amplitudes have been measured on the head of a pillar drill. During the measurement the tool as well as rotation speed of the devices were changing. The results are processed in table and graphics form. In the conclusion of this paper, recommendations are stated for input factors used for measurement and processing using the drilling technology
2. Hocheng, H., Tsao, C. C., Effects of special drill bits on drilling-induced delamination of composite materials. International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, Vol. 46. pp. 1403-1416, (2006)
3. Tichkiewitch, S., Moraru, G., Brun-Picard, D., Gouskov, A., Self-Excited Vibration Drilling Models and Experiments. CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 51. pp. 311-314, (2002)
4. El-Wardany T. I., Gao D., Elbestawi M. A., Tool condition monitoring in drilling using vibration signature analysis. International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture. Vol. 36. pp. 687-711, (1996)
5. Bayly, P. V., Lamar, M. T., Calvent, S. G., Low-Frequency Regenerative Vibration and the Formation of Lobed Holes in Drilling, Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering. Vol. 124. pp. 275-285. (2002).
6. Chern, G. L., Liang, J. M., Study on boring and drilling with vibration cutting. International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture. Vol. 47. pp. 133-140, (2007).
7. Wang, X., Wang, L. J., Tao, J. P., Investigation on thrust in vibration drilling of fiber-reinforced plastics. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol. 148, pp. 239-244, (2004).
8. Salokyová, Š., Integrácia monitorovania stavu vibrácií pri obrábaní kovov technológiou vŕtania. Strojárstvo. 19, Vol. 10, pp. 92-93, (2015).