ANALYSIS OF A DEVICE FOR WEDM BY MEANS OF PRICIPLES SPECIFIC TO AXIOMATIC DESIGN
The research problem was the design of a device for wire electrical discharge machining adapted on a ram electrical discharge machine. A solution able to fulfil the initial requirements was identified. In order to improve the initial solution, the principles valid in the case of axiomatic design were applied. In this way, some aspects of design interest were found and discussed.
2. Bergpor Lar Jonsson, Garoar Orn Garoarsson, Oskar Petursson, Sigurour Bjarki Hlynsson, Joseph Timoty Foley, Ultrasonic gasoline evaporation transducer – reduction of internal combustion engine fuel consumption using axiomatic design, Procedia CIRP, vol. 34, pp. 168 – 173, (2015).
3. Campatelli, G., Sallese, L., Scippa, A., Design of an active workpiece holder, Procedia CIRP, vol. 34, pp. 217 – 222, (2015).
4. Grozav, I., Improvement of the quality by axiomatic design (in Romanian), Buletinul AGIR, No. 1-2, pp. 105 - 111, (2008).
5. Monti, C., Giorgetti, A., Girgenti A., An axiomatic design approach for a motorcycle steering damper, Procedia CIRP, Vol. 34, pp. 150 – 155, (2015).
6. Slătineanu, L., Coteaţă, C., Gherman, L., Beşliu, I., Dodun, O., Seghedin, N., Using creative resources in applying axiomatic design, Proceedings of ICAD2013, The Seventh International Conference on Axiomatic Design, Worcester – June 27-28, 2013, ICAD-2013-13, pp. 84-90. 2013.
7. Weber, J., Forster, D., Kobler, J., Paetzold, K., Design of changeable production units within the automotive sector with Axiomatic Design, Procedia CIRP, vol. 34, pp. 93 – 97, (2015).