THE ACTUATION MECHANISM CONCEPT USED AT THE MODULAR FIXTURE SYSTEM FOR TMA-AL 550 HORIZONTAL MILLING CENTRE
The paperwork presents theoretical and practical research for the actuation mechanism concept used at the modular fixture system for TMA-AL 550 horizontal milling centre, used for the prismatic, build and realized by the author into the flexible manufacturing laboratory at the University of Oradea.The constructive solution for actuation mechanism concept used at the modular fixture is newand it was designed and produced in the Faculty of Engineering Management and TechnologyLaboratory, in order to be use for theloading and unloading of the working parts and tools at the flexible manufacturing cell by means of ABBIRB 1600robot.
2. Ganea, M., MaşinişiEchip. Tehnologice pt. Prel. Suprafetelorîn 4 şi 5 Axe CNC, ISBN 978-606-10-0041-8, Ed. Univ. din Oradea, (2010).
3. Ganea, M., MaşiniUnelteşiSistemeFlexibile, ISBN 978-606-10-0020-3, Editura Univ. din Oradea, (2010).
4. http://blogs.solidworks.com/teacher/2012/07/fea-simulation-analysis-tutorial-on-frame.html accessed at 01/10/2015accessed at 05/10/2015.
5. http://www.solidworks.com/sw/products/simulation/finite-element-analysis.htm,accessed at 05/10/2015.
6. BuidosTraian, Stanasel Iulian, Groza Mihai-Dan, CAD/CAM Systems used for design and realization of the electrodes, 14th International Conference on Modern Technologies, Quality and Innovation, 20-22 May 2010, Vol. I, pp. 151-154,Slănic-Moldova, Romania, (2010).
7. Pancu R,Ganea M,Bungău C.,Typical characteristics and functions at modular fixture system usable at paletizable horizontal milling center and flexible cells,Annals of the Oradea University. Fascicle of Management and Technological Engineering, Vol. VIII(XVIII) , ISSN 1583 - 0691, pp. 1283-1286, (2009).
8. PancuR, Research regarding the using of modular fixture systems at the flexible manufacturing cells for prismatic parts machining, PhD dissertation, University of Oradea, (2011).
9. Measuring arms, Laser Tracker, www.faro.comaccessed at 01/10/2015
10. Workholding solutions, gripping systems www.schunk.com, accessed at 05/10/2015
11. Pancu R, Ganea M, Bungău C, Groza M, Automatic work piece changing function (AWPC) by robot on modular fixture system usable at the horizontal milling center TMA-AL 550, Annals of the Oradea University. Fascicle of Management and Technological Engineering, Vol. VIII(XVIII), ISSN 1583 - 0691, CNCSIS "Clasa B+" ,pp. 1287-1290, (2009).