THE MODELING OF THE ULTRASONIC WELDING PROCESS OF THE AIRBAG’S SEALING ELEMENTS
The paper presents the design of ultrasonic welding equipment that replaces two equipment with heater elements. The purpose of making the equipment besides increasing productivity is the significant increase in quality. The equipment was designed using industrial electronic components available on the market and aluminum profiles. The new part is the clamping device of the piece and the sonotrode control program. Finally, two welded pieces are presented comparing the two methods and the obtained parameters after the optimization. Developing the equipment and the quality of the sonotrode is very important. This is the key element of the equipment.
2. H. Bisadi, A. Tavakoli, M. Tour Sangsaraki, K. Tour Sangsaraki. The influences of rotational and welding speeds on microstructures and mechanical properties of friction stir welded Al5083 and commercially pure copper sheets lap joints, Materials and Design 43 (2013), pp 80–88.
3. D. Savu, Procedee de îmbinare a materialelor plastice, Procedeul de sudare cu ultrasunete, Curs de Inginer Sudor Internațional/European IWE/EWE, 2012, pp 1-26.
4. GH. AMZA, M. A. BĂLĂCEANU, C. AMZA, Cercetări teoretice prin metode de simulare matematică a procesului de sudare cu ultrasunete a unor discuri piezoceramice, The 4th International Conference – Innovative technologies for joining advanced materials.
5. E. Muncut, A.Perianu,D.Glavan,Ghe.Sima, Structural Analysis for Joining Dissimilar Thin Sheets with CMT (Cold Metal Transfer) Process, Structural Integrity of Welded Structures XI 03-05.06.2015, Advanced Materials Research ISSN 1022-6680, volume 1111, pp. 49-55.
6. Gh. Sima, R. Lile, D. Glavan, E. Muncut, Management, Traceability and Control ol Industrial Processes, Proceedings of the 6th International Workshop on Soft Computing Applications SOFA 2015, Volume 1, Series: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Vol. 357, Editors: Valentina E. Balas, Lakhmi C. Jain, Branko Kovačević, Springer Verlag, 2015, ISBN 978-3-319-18415-9 (ARC Cat. C, SCOPUS, ISI Proceedings),
7. Mark V. Brook, Ultrasonic Inspection Technology Development and Search Unit Design: Examples of Practical Applications, ISBN 9781118104781, 02.06.2012
8. C. T. Truong, D.-H. Kang, J.-R. Lee and C. R. FarrarComparative Study of Laser Doppler Vibrometer and Capacitive Air-coupled Transducer for Ultrasonic Propagation Imager and the New Development of an Efficient Ultrasonic Wavenumber Imaging Algorit