THE USE OF FUZZY LOGIC IN THE STUDY OF DEEP DRAWING CYLINDRICAL PARTS THINNING
In today's society when competitiveness is one of the main factors that companies should take into account, it is very important that all the factors involved in a manufacturing system should be studied and optimized. The quality of deep drawing parts depends on several factors. It is important to know how these factors will influence the deep drawing process. In this paper it’s studied how the thickness of the parts varies, depending on the radius of the punch, the radius of the die and the blank holder force. By using the fuzzy logic toolbox under Matlab it was made with neuro-fuzzy network with three inputs and one output. The model is built on the basis of experimental tests. The model is built on experimental tests. So it can be identified the areas of minimum thickness of deep drawing part.
2. Bear, B., Wolf, A.K., Chasing in the woods, Forest stories,Vol.5, No.3, pp. 34 -41, (2009).
3. Fung-Huei, Ching-Lun Li - Application of Adaptive Network Fuzzy Inference System to Die Shape Optimal Design in Sheet Metal Bending Process
4. Manabe Ken-Ichi, Yoshihara Syoichiro, Yang Ming, Nishimura Hisashi (1995), "Fuzzy controlled variable blank holding force technique for circular cup deep drawing of aluminum alloy sheet", Technical Paper - Society of Manufacturing Engineers. MF95-127
5. Traian Buidoş, Florin BLAGA, Ioan MIHAILA, Mircea-Petru URSU, Use the Fuzzy Sets for Optimising the Processing Parameters of ELER -01-GEP-50-F Machine, ACADEMIC JOURNAL OF MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING, Vol. 6, ISSUE 2/2008, ISSN: 1583-7904, pp. 12-18, Ed. Politehnica, Timişoara, 2008, http://www.cncsis.ro/cenaposs/2008/Arhiva/
6. Iulian Stanasel, Florin Blaga, Voichita Hule, DECISION SYSTEM BASED ON FUZZY SETS FOR AIDED DESIGN OF TECHNOLOGICAL PROCESSES, Proceedings of 14th ModTech International Conference - New face of TMCR Modern Technologies, Quality and Innovation - New face of TMCR, 20-22 May 2010, ISSN 2066-3919, pp: 559-562, 2010