PRIVACY PRESERVING CLOUD BASED FACE RECOGNITION WEB PORTAL
Regardless of the significant progress in face recognition algorithms, current systems are still defenceless to spoof attacks. Several anti-spoofing approaches have been proposed to control if there is a living individual or an artificial duplication, in front of the camera. So far, well-organized safety methods against this threat have proven to be a thought-provoking mission. In this paper, I present a web application I developed for IsItYou, a company from Israel, that tries to approach this issue creating a reliable and secure BEWARE (Biometric Early Warning Rating Engine) solution.
2. https://youtu.be/SjOQkud889g [June 2017]
3. https://youtu.be/xHGl6SaB-RA [June 2017]
4. ALBU Razvan-Daniel, „Face recognition using Radon transform”, 21st International Symposium for Design and Technology in Electronic Packaging (SIITME), 22–25 October 2015, Brașov, Romania, Page(s): 103 - 106, ISBN: 978-1-5090-0332-7.
5. 24. ALBU Razvan-Daniel, „Face anti-spoofing based on Radon transform”, 13th International Conference on Engineering of Modern Electric Systems (EMES), 2015 , Oradea 11-12 June 2015, Pages: 1 – 4, DOI: 10.1109/EMES.2015.7158435, IEEE Conference Publications, Print ISBN:978-1-4799-7649-2,.
6. https://isityouwebdemo.azurewebsites.net/ [June 2017]
7. http://owin.org/ [June 2017]
8. https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/an-introduction-to-oauth-2 [June 2017]
9. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/aspnet/mvc/overview/security/create-an-aspnet-mvc-5-app-with-facebook-and-google-oauth2-and-openid-sign-on#goog [June 2017]
10. http://parnec.nuaa.edu.cn/xtan/data/nuaaimposterdb.html [September 2015].
11. http://www.kasrl.org/jaffe.html [September 2015].
12. http://www.itl.nist.gov/iad/humanid/feret/feret_master.html [September 2015].
13. https://biometrics.cie.put.poznan.pl/ [August 2015]
14. M. Curilă, S. Curilă, O. Novac, Mihaela Novac, “A new Artificial Vision Method for Bad Atmospheric Conditions”, International Joint Conferences on Computer, Information, and Systems Sciences, and Engineering (CIS2E 08), December 5 - 13, 2008, USA, no. 292, Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin, Germany, Pages: 227-331, Published: 2010, ISBN: 978-90-481-3659-9.
15. D. Nuzillard, S. Curilă, M. Curilă, “Blind Separation in low frequencies using Wavelet analysis, Application to artificial vision “, Fourth International Symposium on Independent Component Analysis and Blind Signal Separation, pp. 77 - 82, Avril 1-4, 2003, Nara, Japan, ISBN 4-9901531-1-1, ICA2003 Proceedings.
16. Sorin Curilă, Cornelia E. Gordan and Mircea Curilă, “Tracking of polyhedral objects in image sequences”, 2008 IEEE 4th International Conference on Intelligent Computer Communication and Processing (ICCP 2008), August 28-30, 2008, Cluj-Napoca, Romania, Page(s):61 – 66, ISBN: 978-1-4244-2673-7.