THEORETICAL AND DIMENSIONAL CONSIDERATIONS ON THE REALIZATION OF A LASER-BEAM ENGRAVING DEVICE FROM RECYCLABLE MATERIALS OPERATED WITH SCREW TRANSMISSION
In this work was followed the achievement of a functional model of laser engraving at which the actuation system is made by screw nut and large part of the model structure it is made with recyclable materials. At the same time besides the constructive design of the model that is presented in the paper it is made references on how to achieve the components designed with the help of 3d printing technology emphasizing the advantages in rapport of the other known technologies until its appearance. In the paper there are analysed several technological aspects of the generation through 3d printing of the components of the model so that they can obtain parts with maximum technological efficiency and maximum functionality.
2. https://www.materialise.com/en/manufacturing/3d-printing-technology/fused-deposition-modeling, access 2018
3. Nannan G and Ming C L 2013 Additive manufacturing: technology, applications and research needs Front. Mech. Eng. 8(3): (Higher Education Press and Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg) pp 215-43, access (2018)
4. Mircea Dorin Vasilescu, Ioana Ionel - 3D printer FABLAB for students at POLITEHNICA University Timisoara, Advanced Learning Technologies (ICALT), 2017 IEEE 17th International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies (ICALT), IEEE Xplore, SCOPUS , 2161-377X, 978-1-5386-3870-5, 512-513, DOI 10.1109/ICALT.2017.106., accessed 2018.
5. Gheorghe-Andrei Pleșa, Lucian Virjan - THEORETICAL AND DIMENSIONAL CONSIDERATIONS ON THE REALIZATION OF A LASER-BEAM ENGRAVING DEVICE FROM RECYCLABLE MATERIALS OPERATED BY BELT TRANSMISSION, Nonconventional Technologies Review, Romania, Iunie 2018, accessed 2018.
6. Mircea Dorin Vasilescu, Tiberiu Aurel Vasilescu, Ioan Vasile Groza - Economical Considerations over 3D Printing Components for Abrasive Water Jet Machinery
7. Mircea Dorin Vasilescu, Traian Fleser - INFLUENCE OF TECHNOLOGICAL PARAMETERS ON THE DIMENSION OF GEAR PARTS GENERATED WITH PLA MATHERIAL BY FDM 3D PRINTING, Revista de materiale plastice, ISSN 0025 / 5289, 2/2018, 55, 247 – 251 pag, accessed 2018
8. *** - http://www.machinedesign.com/consideration/what-s-difference-between-pla-abs-and-nylon, access (2018)
9. *** - https://www.makeitfrom.com/material-properties/Polylactic-Acid-PLA-Polylactide , access 2018
10. *** - http://full-parts.com/arduino-uno-r3.html, accessed 2018
11. *** - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-4x-A4988-Stepper-Motor-Driver-with-Heat-Sink-CNC-Shield-Expansion-Board-for-Arduino/32657359130.html?aff_platform=data-feeds&cpt=1530105452303&sk=uvrVJEu&aff_trace_key=e6cb15e4ac2341dda09586c1fb8f1aa4-1530105452303-05736-uvrVJEu&terminal_id=d770101eaa8e47159d807a6af52fa6c5, accessed 2018
12. *** - http://www.diymachining.com/grbl/, accessed 2018.
13. Mircea Dorin Vasilescu, Ioan Vasile Groza - INFLUENCE OF TECHNOLOGICAL PARAMETERS ON THE ROUGHNESS AND DIMENSION OF FLAT PARTS GENERA TED BY FDM 3D PRINTING, Nonconventional Technologies Review, Romania, September 2017, pag 18-23, accessed 2018.
14. Mircea Dorin Vasilescu - INFLUENCE OF TECHNOLOGICAL PARAMETERS ON THE DIMENSION OF FLAT AND ROUND PARTS GENERATED WITH ABS BY FDM 3D PRINTING, Nonconventional Technologies Review, Romania, December 2017, 27-32 pag, accessed 2018.
15. *** - https://ultimaker.com/en/products/ultimaker-cura-software, accessed 2018