COMPARATIVE STUDY TEMPER AND COOLING IN TWO AREAS OF A CYLINDRICAL USING VARIOUS NUMERICAL MODELING WITH ELTA
The paper proposes an analysis of the heat treatment process (hardening, tempering) of a cylindrical surface with the help of software ELTA. Numerical modelling in the two cases shown, for cooling, the work piece jet of water and compressed air, will help to achieve a better comparison / efficient heating process by means of eddy currents, all at once is underlined the role of specialized software of the design and construction of a induction heating, because it allows us to choose the best solution for the induction heating system.
2. A. Burca , “Analiza sistemelor electrotermice inductive echipate cu invertoare de înaltă frecvență”, ISBN 978-606-10-1830-7, Editura Universităţii din Oradea, 181 pag, 2016.
3. P. A. Hassell (Hassell Associates), Nicholas V. Ross (Ajax Magnethermic Corporation), ’’Induction Heat Treating of Steel, ASM Handbook”, Volume 4: Heat Treating, ASM Handbook Committee, p 164-202, DOI: 10.1361/asmhba0001153
4. N.D.Trip, A. Burca, T. Leuca, J. Dudrik, "Considerations on the Analysis of an Induction Heating System", International Symposium on Electronics and Telecommunications ETC 2014 Eleventh Edition, Timișoara, November 14-15, 2014, manifestare IEEE.
5. A. Burca, N.D. Trip, T. Leuca, ’’Considerations on the Design of a Low Power Induction Heating System’’, International Symposium of Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering 2014, Publication year: 2014, Bucharest, Romania, IEEE Conference Publication.
6. D. Comşa,”Instalaţii electrotermice industriale”, vol II, Bucureşti: Editura Tehnică, 1986.
7. V. Nemkov, Role of Computer Simulation in Induction Heating Techniques, Padua, Italy: Proceedings of the International Induction Heating Seminar, 1998, p. 301 – 309.
8. N. Nemkov, V. Demidovich, Theory and Calculation of Induction Heating Devices, Leningrad: Energoatomizdat, 1988.
10. ELTA At A Glance Manual