OBTAINING BY ELECTROCHEMICAL AND ABRASIVE MACHINING OF THE POLISHED SURFACES FOR WORK PIECES FROM TITANIUM
Electrochemical and abrasive machining is a combined method between anodic dissolution and the metal removing from the work piece by abrasive disks.
This method is applied for obtaining of some surfaces with a small roughness for work pieces from different material: steel, titan, aluminium. Titanium has a great resistance to the corrosion process. At the machining of the work pieces from titanium alloys appear many difficulties because of the low thermic conductivity and high hardness. A process with good results is electrochemical erosion together with machining with abrasive disks.
2. Botis Mihaela, Cicală E., The role of the working solution in the dimensional processing by erosion through anodic dissolution, 8th International Conference”Research and Development in Mechanical Industry” RaDMI, Užice, Serbia (2008).
3. Chen, X, Zhengyang, Zhu., Experimental research on electrochemical machining of titanium alloy Ti 60 for a blisk, Chinese Journal of Aeronautics, Vol.29, Issue 1, February (2016).
4. Cooper J., Muller R., Tobia C., Fundamentals of Electrochemical Machining, Electrochem.Soc (1979).
5. Hansong, Li., Chuanping, Gao, Guoquian, W., A study of Electrochemical Machining of Ti-6Al-4V in NaNO3 solution, Scientific Reports, (2016).
6. Krzystof, P., Grzergorz, L., A., Electrochemical grinding of titanium containing materials, Research Journal, vol.11, Issue 4, (2017);
7. Mc.Geough , Principles of Electrochemical Machining, Scientific Reports, University of Aberdeen, London, (1993).