POSSIBILITIES OF DEVELOPMENT AND INTEGRATION IN ZONAL POWER SYSTEM OF ELECTRICAL PLANTS BASED ON RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCES LOCATED IN THE SOUTHERN OF BIHOR COUNTY
Possibilities of using or realizing and interconnecting some power plants that will lead to the optimization of the power flow, the increase of the performance and the reliability in the regional Power System where electricity is evacuated to supply local consumers. In this context, the work is structured in several parts, each assigned to a distinct direction of problems solving. The first part of the paper presents information on the potential of renewable resources in the region under investigation. The energy resources taken into account are: wind energy, solar energy, biomass and hydraulic energy. Then, in the second part, the current stage and prospects for the construction of power plants are based on the potential of renewable energy sources. In the third part there are possibilities of increasing the degree of optimization in the supply of the local electricity consumers by elaboration of interconnection solutions of the renewable power plants in the analyzed area. The criteria underlying the conception of the expansion of the local energy system are also highlighted in this part. Finally, the conclusions that have emerged as a result of the study and analysis carried out by the authors with the elaboration of the paper are presented.
2. Bălan, M.C.- Energii regenerabile, Editura U.T.Press Cluj-Napoca, (2007).
3. Caisin S , Şveţ Aurelia, Halaim Natalia - Surse de energie regenerabilă, Suport didactic, Ed. Bons Offices, Chişinău, (2014).
4. Iacobescu Ghe., Iordănescu I., Tudose M. – Reţele şi sisteme electrice, Ed. Didactică şi pedagogică, Bucureşti, (1979).
5. Maghiar, T.- Surse noi de energie, Editura Mediamir, Cluj-Napoca, (1996).
6. Moldovan V - Cercetări privind compatibilitatea surselor regenerabile de energie electrică cu sistemul electroenergetic, Teză de doctorat, Oradea, (2015).
7. Şotri S. – Transportul şi distribuţia energiei electrice. Ed. Domino, Târgovişte, (1996).
8. *** Studiu privind evaluarea potenţialului energetic actual al surselor regenerabile de energie în Romania. Web Source: http://www.minind.r/domenii_sectoare/energie/studii/potential_energetic.pdf, (2006).