NUMBER OF LASER BEAM PASSES INFLUENCE ON SURFACE COLOR TO WOOD MARKING
For burning wood surface with laser beam darkening of the surface is obtained by burning.Traditional wood burning is done by burning it with a hot metal. Pirogravure with traditional means of wood is widely used in some cases the result is appreciated as a work of art. Studies on the use of laser for pyrography of wood are few in number by comparison with laser applications for cutting materials, including wood. By successive passes is being pursued getting dark colors.A maple wood surface was irradiated by successive passes of laser beam. Colorimetric measurements for the color obtained were performed. These were correlated with the number of passes. A physical and technological investigation of the machining process was carried out.By setting an optimal number of passes, the processing time is reduced.
2. I. Kubovský F. Kačík, „FT-IR study of maple wood changes due to CO2 laser irradiation,” Cellulose Chemistry and Technology, vol. 43, pp. 235-240, 08 2009.
3. S. Barcikowski, G. Koch, J. Odermatt, „Characterisation and modification of the heat affected zone during laser material processing of wood and wood composites,” Holz als Roh- und Werkstoff, vol. 64, nr. 2, pp. 94-103, Apr 2006.
4. C.-J. Lin, Y.-C. Wang, L.-D. Lin, C.-R. Chiou, Y.-N. Wang M.-J. Tsai, „Effects of feed speed ratio and laser power on engraved depth and color difference of Moso bamboo lamina,” Journal of Materials Processing Technology, vol. 198, nr. 1, pp. 419-425, 2008.
5. A. Petru, A. Lunguleasa, „Effects of the laser power on wood coloration,” în International Conference of Scientific Paper AFASES, Braşov, 2015.
6. Z. Howard, K. Young P. Dunn, Laser treatment transforms MDF producing startling image of rare wood grains, 2014.
7. A. Petutschnigg, M. Stöckler, F. Steinwendner, J. Schnepps, H. Gütler, J. Blinzer, H. Holzer T. Schnabel, „Laser Treatment of Wood Surfaces for Ski Cores: An Experimental Parameter Study,” Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1-7, 09 2013.
8. B. Yakimovich, M. Chernykh, A. I. Stepanova M. Siklienka, „Influence of selected laser parameters on quality of images engraved on the wood” Acta Facultatis Xylologiae Zvolen res Publica Slovaca, vol. 58, nr. 2, pp. 45-50, 2016.
9. M. Chernykh, E. Kargashina V. Stollmann, „The use of wood veneer for laser engraving production,” Acta Facultatis Xylologiae Zvolen res Publica Slovaca, vol. 60, nr. 1, pp. 121-127, 2018.
10. M. Cismaru, Fizica lemnului şi a materialelor pe bază de lemn, Braşov, Editura Universităţii Transilvania, 2003.
11. A. Petru şi A. Lunguleasa, „Colour measurement using digital image analysis,” în International Conference of Scientific Paper AFASES, Braşov, 2014.
12. S. 6880/1-88, Colorimetrie. Colorimetrie de reflexie. Noţiuni generale., Bucureşti, 1988.
13. B. E. I. 105-B01:2014, Textiles. Tests for colour fastness. Colour fastness to light: Daylight, 2014.
14. S. 6880/3-88, Colorimetrie. Colorimetrie de reflexie. Calculul diferenţelor de culoare, Bucureşti, 1988.
15. B. E. I. 105-J03:2009, Textiles. Tests for colour fastness. Calculation of colour differences, 2009.