PROCESSING OF CHROME ALLOYED STEELS BY COMPLEX EROSION IN A SOLUTION OF SODIUM SILLICATE, KAOLINE AND SODIUM NITRATES
At the processing by electrochemical and electrical discharges, an important influence has the working solution. This paper presented the results obtained by applying of a mixture between colloidal and inorganic solutions that will remove the drawbacks of both media and lead to the increasing of the process efficiency. For the best solution (silicate 30%+ kaolin 10% +NaNO3 5%), was analysed the process efficiency Qp , at the processing by electrochemical and electrical discharges, of the steel bars with different percent of chrome. By comparing the obtained results has been established the best results for processing by electrochemical and electrical discharges steels alloyed with chrome.
2. Botis Mihaela, Cicală E., The role of the working solution in the dimensional processing by erosion through anodic dissolution, 8th International Conference”Research and Development in Mechanical Industry” RaDMI, Užice, Serbia (2008).
3. Chenjum Wei, Electrochemical discharge machining using micro-drilling tools, Transactions of NAMRI/SME, Vol.38, (2010).
4. Davydov A., Volgin V., Lyubimov V., Electrochemical machining of metals. Fundamental shaping, Russian journal of electrochemistry, Vol.40, No.12, 1230-1265, Russia, (2004).
5. Gavrilas,I – Processing by electro-erosion and abrasive electrochemical erosion, Ed.Tehnica, Bucuresti, (1980).
6. Anghel, G.V., Mnerie, D., (2012). Microscopic analysis of metallic materials corrosion by contact with moist agricultural products. In Proceedings of the 40 International Symposium on Agricultural Engineering “Actual Tasks on Agricultural Engineering”, Opatija, Croatia, 21-24 February 2012, ISSN 1333-2651, vol.40, pg. 411-419
7. Nanu, A.- Materials Technology, Ed.Didactica si Pedagogica, Bucuresti (1983).
8. Popovici,V – Researching about utilization of kaolin suspensions as working solution in processing by complex erosion, Doctorate thesis, Timisoara, (1964).