FINITE ELEMENT ANALYSIS STUDY ON DEEP DRAWING SPEED PUNCH
Analysis drawing process can sometimes be quite expensive and time consuming. Finite Element analysis manages to solve some of these shortcomings. It is very important that the results obtained by finite element simulation to be close to those obtained experimentally. This happens only when the drawing process parameters are correctly set. In some cases it is necessary to change artificial these parameters but without having an effect on the results. Increasing speed punch in the deep drawing process, can be applied only when it can be proven that the process is quasi-static.
2. F. Ayari , T. Lazghab, E. Bayraktar - Parametric Finite Element Analysis of square cup deep drawing
3. Menezes, L.F, Teodosiu, C. (2000). Three-dimensional numerical simulation of the deep-drawing process using solid finite elements. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, vol. 97, no. 13, p. 100-106, DOI:10.1016/ S0924-0136(99)00345-3
4. Gao E., Li H., Kou H., Chang , Li J., and Zhou L. - Finite element simulation on the deep drawing oftitanium thin-walled surface part - Rare Metals (2010) 29: 108-113
5. Ghader Faraji - Experimental and finite element analysis of parameters in manufacturing of metal bellows - Int J Adv Manuf Technol (2008) pag 641–648
6. Ravindra K. Saxena - Finite element simulation of earing defect in deep drawing - Int J Adv Manuf Technol (2009) pag 219–233
7. Ragab, M. S., Sommer, N. (1984), "Optimization of the Blank Holder Shape Using the Finite Element Method", Baender Bleche Rohre, Vol. 25, no. 11, pp. 306-310.
8. Pegada, V., Chun, Y., and Santhanam, S., (2002), “An algorithm for determining the optimal blank shape for the deep drawing of aluminum cups”, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol. 125-126, pp. 743-750
9. Jurkovic, Z. and Jurkovic, M. (2000), “Modelling and optimization of the tool geometry for deep drawing of sheet metal”, Metalurgija, Vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 231-236.
11. Eriksen, M. (1997) - The influence of die geometry on tool wear in deep drawing -, Vol. 207, no. 2, pp. 10-15.
12. Chen, L. J.C. Yang, J. C., L.W. Zhang, L. W, and Yuan, S. Y. (2007), “Finite element simulation and model optimization of blank holder gap and shell element type in the stamping of a washing-trough”, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol. 182, no. 3, pp. 637–643