Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Nonconventional Technologies Review adheres to the strictest regulations and guidelines in force in the European Union, named GDPR.
The names, email addresses and any other data entered in this journal website will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal (i.e. Open Acess and no cost publication, freely avaialbe on the website) and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Additional information concerning the management of personal information within our jurisdiction can be found here: https://www.dataprotection.ro/index.jsp?page=home&lang=en.