Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Authors maintain copyright while the journal keeps publishing rights. The responsibility for the content of each paper is solely upon the authors. Accordingly, neither the Editura Politehnica, nor their officers, members of the editorial board, are responsible for the accuracy of any published paper. The journal applies a Creative Commons Attribution-
All papers will be subjected to peer review and are expected to meet standards of academic excellence. The detailed requests about paper formatting and layout are provided on Nonconventional Technologies Review site. A blind review process will be used, employing 2 or 3 scientific reviewers.
The reviewing process will address the following issues: paper importance in the field, clarity of the problem statement, the novelty of information contained in the paper, the adequacy of title, abstract, illustrations, tables, results interpretation, presentation and style, references and language quality. The author(s) will be notified about the outcome via email, using the declared address.
Regarding the status of the papers received for publication, the corresponding authors will receive the decision of the editorial board only by email.
The editorial board reserves its right to answer only to the messages that include the minimum identification information of sender.
Here are some basic eligibility criteria for the assessment process:
Title of the paper should be precise and concise. The full name and forename of the authors will be indicated, as well as their affiliation, mentioning the full address of the institution; if there are several authors affiliated to different institutions, numbers will be used to indicate this. The email address of each author will also be indicated.
The content of the paper will be preceded by an abstract of maximum 150 words and 3-4 keywords in English.
The Nonconventional Technologies Review does not issue papers that have already been published in other reviews.
The recommended structure of the paper is as follows:
1. The introduction part will present concisely the selected information concerning the subject as a support for the original elements of the paper.
2. The theoretical, modeling and experimental part will include the presentation of used methods, accomplished works, the materials and the experimental installations.
3. The results and discussions will be of scientific value, taking into account the state of the art on this matter.
4. The significant conclusions will end the paper.
5. The references will be numbered continuously, in the order of their citing and noted in the text in square blanks; the paper must also contain recently published papers.
The references of articles will contain: the forename and the initials of the authors name, the volume, the issue number, the page number and the year of its publishing.
The editorial board reserves its right to present to the authors the decision to publish or not the submitted papers and to address briefly only the critical issues that eventually do not meet the Nonconventional Technologies Review requests for publishing.
Any forms of plagiarism are not tolderated and will be treated in accordance with the COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics) guidelines. All papers are scanned for similitude with specialized software (https://www.