PROTOTYPING ROBOTIC MEDICAL REHABILITATION DEVICES
This paper will be presenting research and development stages of robotic rehabilitation devices. The focus of rehabilitation are aimed for the human hand, mainly for regaining motor functions by the aid of robotics. As part of the project a series of parts were designed around anthropometric measurements were used from previous work to design the prototype parts in the robotic rehabilitation device. In this paper non conventional fabrication methods were used such as fused filament fabrication to obtain the prototype parts. Research was done on materials to determine the optimum filament material for the application. Testing and configuration of the fabrication process was done gradually with the final result being presented in this paper.
2. R. C. Tarca, ADVANCED MECHATRONICS, Series of Advanced Mechatronics Systems, 2012, Publisher: University of Debrecen, Hungary, HU ISBN 978-963-473-508-3
3. J. Iqbal and K. Baizid "Stroke rehabilitation using exoskeleton-based robotic exercisers: Mini Review." In Biomed Res - India 2015 Volume 26 Issue 1 2015; pag. 197-201.
4. H. Hugh. "Ted - Ideas worth spreading - The new bionics that let us run, climb and dance". In TED2014 conference, 2014, Mar.
5. O. Sandoval-Gonzalez, J. Jacinto-Villegas, I. Herrera-Aguilar,O. Portillo-Rodiguez, P.Tripicchio, M. Hernandez-Ramos1,A Flores-Cuautle and C Avizzano "Design and Development of a Hand Exoskeleton Robot for Active and Passive Rehabilitation" in International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems. Feb. 2016.
6. J. Gámez-Pérez, J. C. Velazquez-Infante, E. Franco-Urquiza, P. Pages, F. Carrasco, O.O.Santana, M. Ll. Maspoch, "Fracture Behavior of quenched poly(lactic acid)" in eXPRESS Polymer Letter vol.5, No.1, 2011. pag. 82-91.
7. F. I. Birouas, A. Nilgesz, "Human hand study for robotic exoskeleton development", in Fascicle of management and technological engineering, Volume XXV 2016/3, Oradea, Romania, (2016); pag. 9-12, ISSN 1583 - 0691.
8. I. Stănăşel, T. Buidoş, D. Crăciun "Rapid prototyping technology and 3d scanning verification. case study " in Nonconventional Technologies Review Mar. 2016 Volume XX, pag. 18-23, ISSN 2359 – 8654
9. P. Heo, G. Min Gu, S. Lee, K. Rhee and J. Kim, "Current Hand Exoskeleton Technologies for Rehabilitation and Assistive Engineering" in INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PRECISION ENGINEERING AND MANUFACTURING Vol. 13, No. 5, pp. 807-824. May 2012
10. M. A Delph, S. A Fischer, P. W Gauthier, C. H. Martinez Luna, E. A. Clancy, G. S. Fischer "A Soft Robotic Exomusculature Glove with Integrated sEMG Sensing for Hand Rehabilitation" in 13th International Conference on Rehabilitation Robotics
11. I. Pasc, RC Tarca, Fl Popentiu-Vladicescu, G Albeanu “On designing virtual environments based on intelligent mechatronic systems” ISSAT International Conference on Modeling of Complex Systems and Enviroments, 2007/7, pag.16-18
12. I. Pasc, RC Tarca, Fl Popentiu-Vladicescu, “Architectures for the E-Learning Mechatronic Laboratory at the University of Oradea” the 3rd International Scientific Conference ELSE 2007, Bucharest, pp.6.
13. H. Kai. Yap, J. Hoon. Lim, F. Nasrallah, J. C. H. Gohl, and R. C. H. Yeow "Soft Exoskeleton for Hand Assistive and Rehabilitation Application using Pneumatic Actuators with Variable Stiffness" in IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA) Washington State Convention Center Seattle, Washington, May 26-30, 2015.
14. J. Iqbal and K. Baizid "Stroke rehabilitation using exoskeleton-based robotic exercisers: Mini Review." In Biomed Res - India 2015 Volume 26 Issue 1 2015; pag. 197-201.
15. M. Baban, C. Florin Baban, T. Buidos, I. Stanasel "A REVERSE ENGINEERING APPROACH FOR THE PRODUCTS DEVELOPMENT" in Nonconventional Technologies Review Mar. 2015 Volume XIX, pag 12-17, ISSN 2359 – 8654